Temporary/On-Call Nanny Services
Temporary/On-Call Nanny Services:
Our Temporary/On-Call Division is designed for families who need care but not on an ongoing permanent basis. It is also perfect for families who need fill-in care from time to time as back-up to their regular care. I our services in this division can also be used for date night, sick child, events such as a wedding or other formal events and any other time you need care periodically. This service is specifically designed for these occasions. AMP will maintain a registry of providers who have been through our screening process and are ready when you need them. There is a registration fee required for families not already registered with our “permanent care division”, as well as a usage fee for each occasion these services are used. Please refer to the service fee section for this division.
These temporary/on-call caregivers go through the same vigorous background and reference checks as our permanent caregivers. A face to face interview process takes place with the same intensity as does with our other candidates.
Temporary/On-Call– At AMP we realize that outside of a permanent nanny, occasions arise when a different nanny is needed to fill in gaps. There are occasions when families need care for their children for special occasions, unforeseen problems or just to give their nanny a much need vacation or break. We keep a registry of trusted experienced nannies just for these occasions so we have you covered. These nannies can be dispatched on a last minute basis or scheduled in advance. Our temporary/on-call nanny/babysitting division handles these needs. There is no additional registration fee for clients who are already registered through our permanent division. Just give them a call and they will help you with your need.
Summer Nanny – A summer nanny provides in home care during the months school is out for the child or children. This caregiver is experienced at helping the parent to program a fun and relaxing summer for their charge(s). Summer nannies usually average the same amount of hours as a regular full-time nanny.
Nanny w/their children – This nanny has one or more children of their own. They can either work as a full-time or a part-time nanny but is paid at a slightly reduced rate since they are sharing care with the families and their own child.
Baby Care/Doula Care – AMP provides professional Doulas for women who are at any stage of pregnancy. These professionals are experienced at educating and instructing mothers to be on the preganancy experience, the delivery, and the after delivery stages of childbirth. Our doulas are prepared to walk with the couple as long as they need them and even be present during childbirth instruction during the pregnancy and delivery when it’s time for that big moment. See our fees tab for information on pricing for our professional doulas.
AMP’S Short-Term nannies work in positions intended to last for three months or less excluding on-call services. On-call is same day or next day service
THE FACE TO FACE
WHAT AMP LOOKS FOR IN IT’S CAREGIVERS
AMP won’t send anyone to your home who we haven’t sat down face to face with. We only send a caregiver who we know has the skills, experience, and desire to provide peace of mind to your family. All though we select the brightest and most experienced providers, our face to face dialogs give us an opportunity to get to know the candidate.
(7) Qualities we look for during our face to face interview:
- Passion – Passion can be seen through ones enthusiasm or excitement about an endeavor. We often see this once we let the candidate talk about how she or he has shined in other past positions.
- History – Listening to someone speak about their history gives us an idea of what they did in their past and how they did it. We look at the candidates’ history in-depth to make the match our client desires.
- Energy – People have different levels of energy. It can often be seen when talking or discussing matters face to face. We make sure we spend enough time to get a real good sense of the candidates’ energy level.
- Natural Ability – Our caregivers are also selected for their natural abilities in various things such as foreign language(s), musical ability, artistic skill, etc.
- Good judgment – Knowledge of what is proper or reasonable; good sense or judgement.
- Creativity – The art of being clever with children in particular, being good at arts and crafts and using ones imagination, cleverness, being resourceful and inspiring fun. We look for detailed examples of this from our candidate when dialoging.
- Exposure to cultural – Many of our caregivers have studied abroad and have been world travelers. We like to explore how this can be used to positively in a caregiving position with children.
These are some of the hallmarks we look for from our candidates. We believe these are a few qualities that cause AMP caregivers to stand out from the rest.
To take advantage of our temporary/on-call services, simply complete the family application, pay the required fees and the process begins to provide you with the services that you desire. See our Fees page for details on pricing.